Beef without tripe
- Ingredients: Beef tripe, beef meat (s), beef liver, beef heart, carrots, cabbage, broccoli, extra virgin oil, salmon oil, wheat bran, bone meal, flax seeds, spirulina, milk thistle.
- For whom: for dogs of all breeds.
- Advantages: All-natural composition. All components of the category "for people". No preservatives. Without flavor enhancers and flavorings. No dyes. Meets the natural nutritional needs of dogs.
- Distinctive features: The high content of connective protein is an important building component for the body as a whole and for growing organisms and sports dogs in particular. The peculiar smell of an untreated scar. Not very tasty for people, but fantastically attractive for dogs.
- Features: not recommended for dogs with white / light hair due to the risk of pigmentation of the coat, due to the large amount of red meat.